A powerful yet easy to manage voice, video, data, and mobility communications platform has never been more achievable than when anchored with Grandstream’s series of UCM IP PBXs. The UCM series of IP PBXs offer an extensive set of unified communication features in an easy-to-manage on premise solution with no licensing fees, upgrade fees or costs per features. Our UCMs range from small and medium business deployments to small and medium enterprise solutions.
UCM Series IP PBXs
These award-winning IP PBXs offer an advanced set of features with no licensing fees, upgrade fees or costs per features. Enjoy smooth and easy network integration with the UCM series of IP PBXs. Support from 500 users, all the way up to 2000 users on our UCM6510 series, these IP PBXs provide the anchor to any communications network solution.
This IP PBX series allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management onto one common network.
- UCM6202 and UCM6204 support up to 500 users and 50/75 concurrent calls, UCM6208 supports up to 800 users and 100 concurrent calls
- Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Integrated 2/4/8 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE, USB, SD card
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recordings server; recordings accessible via web user interface
- Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Supports multi-language auto-attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Strongest possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs
Designed to bring leading edge voice, video, data, and mobility features to medium and large businesses and small to medium enterprises. The UCM6510 IP PBX appliance creates a customizable, scalable and complete network solution. Powered by an advanced hardware and software functionalities, this converged voice, video, data, fax, security surveillance and mobility solution anchors any communications network.
- Supports up to 2000 SIP endpoint registrations, up to 200 concurrent calls and up to 64 conference attendees
- 1GHz quad-core Cortex A9 processor
- 1GB DDR3 Ram, 32GB Flash
- 1 Integrated T1/E1/J1 interface, 2PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone/Fax FXS ports with lifeline capability
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE, USB, SD card, integrated NAT router
- Comprehensive security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS with hardware encryption accelerator
- Quickly setup and provision Grandstream endpoints using the Auto-Discovery and Zero Config feature within the product’s web user interface
The HA100 is ideal for any business that requires an always-on, redundant voice system by providing an automatic failover solution when paired with two UCM6510 IP PBXs. The device will constantly monitor the operational status of both UCM6510s and will automatically switch all system control to the hot-standby secondary UCM6510 when the primary device fails for any reason.
- Connects and constantly monitors two UCM6510 together for high availability
- Smart failover solution that automatically switches to a hot-standby secondary UCM6510 if the primary one fails
- Up to 14 LED indicators showing real-time status of all of the telecom lines, network links, auxiliary devices, etc
- Gratuitous ARP forces SIP endpoints to refresh the MAC address of the new UCM6510 without interruptions
- Fast 10 to 50 second system switching time depending on the number of registered endpoints